Retro Pixel Landscapes
A downloadable asset pack
Visit the green hills, chill at the snowy mountains and don't forget to bring sunscreen to the desert dunes!
Update 1.1: Added animated trees (Unity package), dungeon entrances and improved path tiles.
Retro Pixel Landscapes is a high quality tilesets asset pack, bringing variety and life to your 2D environments. It features 3 biomes; grass, snow and sand. Each biome features 3 sets of wall types and a set of decoration objects each. Make your very own, retro inspired worlds easily with the Unity Tilemap-ready assets!
Please note that the Unity package requires the 2D Extras from Unity, freely available here.
Unity Package requires Unity 2018.4.23 or higher. Spritesheets are included for use with other engines!
- Hand crafted assets in a high quality, 16-bit inspired pixel art style
- 3 biomes, 3 wall types, 3 decoration sets
- 32 x 32 pixel ground and wall tiles
- Decoration sets features biome unique objects and variations of objects
- Animated water tileset with rule tile*
- Set of stylized shadow tiles for additional depth
- Tilemap-ready assets, including:
- Individual tile pieces for grounds and walls
- Rule tiles for ground sets, including automatic corner tile prefabs*
- Individual corner tiles for manual placement
- Tile palettes for each decoration objects set
- Demo scenes and documentation for example setup and best practice tips
* Removed rule tiles with prefabs may show prefabs (like corners) left behind. Run and stop play mode if this happens, to clear leftover prefabs.
Please note that you must read and accept the EULA among the demo downloads below before purchasing and using the contents of the pack.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.90 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 1.1 now available!Jun 29, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.