Retro Pixel Dungeons
A downloadable asset pack
Unity Package requires Unity 2018.3.5f1 or higher. PSD and PNG tileset files are also included for use with other engines!
1.4: Unity Package updated to use the new Tilemap system. Tileset and Extras updated with better shading and more variety, also with new shadows to match the new shadows tileset (from Retro Pixel Landscapes.) Please note that this asset pack requires the 2D Extras from Unity, freely available here.
1.2: Improved shading on walls, floors and some objects.
Retro Pixel Dungeons is a dungeon(s) tileset with different wall/floor/roof combinations, decoration objects large and small, animated objects, transition tiles and more. Puzzle together your very own retro inspired dungeon with the many pieces in the tileset.
The pack uses a single tileset texture for the main assets, making it highly customizable. Want to modify the assets to your own style, or just alter the color palette? Just change the tileset .PSD!
Unity users: Read the included instruction documents for best practice tips.
Forum Thread on Unity Forums
List of features:
- 3 different wall sets, with upper, mid, lower, corner tiles, etc.
- 3 different roof sets
- 3 different floor sets
- Transition tiles: Stairs tiles left, mid, right and single tile width x 3
- Single stair transition tiles (like in classic JRPGs)
- Darkened wall tiles for creating holes
- Decoration objects, including:
- Mine shaft support tiles
- Cave opening tiles
- Several rocks and ore tiles (like copper, gold, etc)
- Ladder, rope and hook transition tiles and objects
- Pressure plate
- Boxes, pots
- And more!
- Animated objects, including:
- Doors (transition to dark/light variations)
- Treasure chests (plain and ornate)
- Wall torch
- Animated objects have template animator trees, ready for setup in your project.
- Update 1.1: Beds, carpet tiles, tables, table decorations, stool.
Please note that you must read and accept the EULA among the demo downloads below before purchasing and using the contents of the pack.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.90 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.