Retro Pixel Dungeons
A downloadable asset pack
Unity Package requires Unity 5.3.1f1 or higher. PSD and PNG tileset files are also included for use with other engines!
1.1.3: Fixed material on 1.1 update objects and added new room to demo level (Unity Package.)
1.1.2: Fixed inflated meta files causing import process to stall indefinitely (Unity Package.)
Retro inspired pixel art tileset with 250+ tile and object prefabs!
Retro Pixel Dungeons is a dungeon(s) tileset with different wall/floor/roof combinations, decoration objects large and small, animated objects, transition tiles and more. Puzzle together your very own retro inspired dungeon with the many pieces in the tileset.
The pack uses a single tileset texture for the main assets, making it highly customizable. Want to modify the assets to your own style, or just alter the color palette? Just change the tileset .PSD!
Please note: Read the included instruction documents for best practice tips.
List of features:
- 3 different wall sets, with upper, mid, lower, corner tiles, etc.
- 3 different roof sets
- 3 different floor sets
- Transition tiles: Stairs tiles left, mid, right and single tile width x 3
- Single stair transition tiles (like in classic JRPGs)
- Darkened wall tiles for creating holes
- Decoration objects, including:
- Mine shaft support tiles
- Cave opening tiles
- Several rocks and ore tiles (like copper, gold, etc)
- Ladder, rope and hook transition tiles and objects
- Pressure plate
- Boxes, pots
- And more!
- Animated objects, including:
- Doors (transition to dark/light variations)
- Treasure chests (plain and ornate)
- Wall torch
- Animated objects have template animator trees, ready for setup in your project.
- Update 1.1: New objects: Beds, carpet tiles, tables, table decorations, stool.
Please note that you must read and accept the EULA among the demo downloads below before purchasing and using the contents of the pack.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.90 USD. You will get access to the following files: